The Siboire Depot, our first Siboire branch to open in November 2007, is located in the heart of Sherbrooke downtown, in a patrimonial building which used to host the town’s train station. With the breathtaking view of the brewery, the always evolving beer selection and a range of Scotch and Whisky, the Siboire Depot mission is to help you discover and enjoy the brewing world in all its facets. You can even satisfy your appetite by enjoying one of the best Fish&Chips in the province.
Si boire t’égare, trouve la gare.
5%, 15 IBU
English Pale Ale
5%, 15 IBU
Irish Red Ale
5.1%, 17 IBU
Trip d’automne III
7%, 28 IBU
Oatmeal Stout (N2)
5%, 23 IBU
India Pale Ale (Chinook - Citra - Simcoe - Galaxy - Amarillo)
6.5% 60 IBU
Russian Imperial Stout
8.6%, 54 IBU
Oat Brown Ale
4.4%, 20 IBU
Irish Red Ale (N2)
5.5% 20 IBU
Superpils (Pilsner) Trou du Diable, Shawinigan
Siboire Whisky Club
– Countryside-style terrace that offers a unique grassed section.
– Presentation of all Montreal Canadiens games on a giant screen.
– Open early, “Siboire Café” offers great coffee, meals and pastries.
– Two rooms fully media equipped for group reservations that can accommodate up to 80 people.
– Our Club Whisky Siboire takes place during the fall and winter. Tasting with house leader or ambassador distilleries.
Siboire depot on Facebook
80, rue du Dépôt
Sherbrooke, QC, J1H 5G1
40 boul. Jacques-Cartier Sud
Sherbrooke, J1J 2Z2
Sunday to Wednesday: 11:30-00:00
Thursday to Saturday: 11:30-01:00
Talk with us (To book, please call us at 819 565-3636)
Talk with us (For reservations, please refer to the "To book" tab)
Job - Career
Siboire is always looking for passionate people to join its growing team. To apply, go in store to complete your job application and submit your resume.
2016 © All Rights Reserved Siboire.